What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

hi all

Started by , Apr 08 2010 06:58 PM
1 Reply
Hi all, I am new to this site and i think this site has lot to offer...i don't knw why didn't i check this website earlier, any way let me introduce my self I am working currently at Desserts factory as Lead QC, and have do masters in food biotech... well that's about me...and now for the main reason i came to this site...
I was looking for ATP SWAB PLANS that i have to make for the High Care site in our factory...I don't knw where to start from....any help will be useful...
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Hi all, I am new to this site and i think this site has lot to offer...i don't knw why didn't i check this website earlier, any way let me introduce my self I am working currently at Desserts factory as Lead QC, and have do masters in food biotech... well that's about me...and now for the main reason i came to this site...
I was looking for ATP SWAB PLANS that i have to make for the High Care site in our factory...I don't knw where to start from....any help will be useful...

Welcome Graduate. A masters in food biotech sounds very interesting, I'm sure you will get plenty of advice and information here on the forums.

Has anyone got an ATP SWAB PLAN to share with Graduate?

Similar Discussion Topics