What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Clean room garment for contractors

Started by , May 02 2010 11:19 AM
3 Replies
Dear all:

Does anybody willing to share how to control the contractor, in term of garments, content of tool box while go into clean room for repair work?
Thanks in advance
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS Cleaning equipment in clean area How to clean and sanitize in a chocolate & confectionary facility? Drying and storing clean utensils and parts in utility sinks Why do we need to deep clean? SQF Plant - Using Boiling Water and Wipe to Clean the equipment without Detergent and Sanitizer
[Ad]
Dear Jennifer,

Do you mean "control" with respect to documentation, monitoring, physical intervention or ????

Rgds / Charles.C
Dear Charles.C:

What i mean is control on physical intervention. by the way, any idea tool accountability policy (before and after complete the task) at you premises?
Dear Jennifer,

Thks clarification.

If I understand question correct, the physical control is typically done by an internal QA observer/partner (sometimes a 3rd party if a big job). This assumes that QA hv appropriate documented requirements. IMEX should not be necessary to hv qualifications in karate etc !! although I hv occasionally met difficult repair people of the type you may be referring. Many companies demand all incoming contractors initially sign an agreement to observe all customer hygiene requirements etc to hopefully avoid confrontations but I agree that certain types of repair can be tricky.

If you are referring to incoming tool accountability, i hv never seen that done but I hv no direct "clean room" experience (are you making space station snacks or ??)

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS Cleaning equipment in clean area How to clean and sanitize in a chocolate & confectionary facility? Drying and storing clean utensils and parts in utility sinks Why do we need to deep clean? SQF Plant - Using Boiling Water and Wipe to Clean the equipment without Detergent and Sanitizer Ideas on how to clean in a warehouse freezer? Swabbing using 3M Clean-Trace Luminometer Bagging during clean downs Oil clean up procedure for food storage and distribution facility Would I need to schedule a clean between running walnuts to peanuts?