What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Need a Sample of a Visitors Questionnaire Form?

Started by , May 03 2010 03:29 AM
10 Replies
Hi everybody;

I need a sample of visitors questionnaire (Form), as we are food catering service company.One more addition I want also supplier questionnaire.

Best Regards

Hygienic
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire Help us Learn More About Our Visitors VOC sample Collection SOP
[Ad]

Hi Hygienic

In a visitors questionnaire, you can include the following questions

Do you suffer from any of the following now or during the last 2 weeks:-

1) Diarrhoea, Vomiting, food poisoning or any stomach or bowel disorders -

2) Fever, pneumonia, sore throat or very bad cold / flu

3) Hepatitis / Jaundice

4) Typhoid / Paratyphoid fever

5) Discharges from nose, eyes, ear or gums

6) Boils / lesion / rash / Acne / Septic fingers / eczema or any skin disease

7) Have you recently traveled from abroad where any food borne diseases are prevalent?

Agree with above but I'd phrase q7 differently so that it just asks whether you have travelled abroad in the last 2-4 weeks and then if yes, state the country. Not all visitors will know if the country they've visited has a particular prevalence of food poisoning / food bourne disease. E.g. about 25 years ago it used to be recommended that you had Hep A and Typhoid injections before travelling to Greece! Standards have changed a little since then!

1 Thank
dear Hygienic,

in order to make checklist for visitor approaching the processing area you can create a log sheet with below information:
  • Date
  • Visitor Name
  • Company Name (in case of maintenance company/contractor)
  • Arrival Time
  • Departure Time
  • Destination processing/plant area
other than this create another visitor application form to be filled by all visitors for your processing facility a kind of declaration with below information:

• Date/Name/Company Name
  • Puropse of visit (maintenance/inspection/service etc.)
  • Authorization for entrance received?
  • if visitor shows any of the symptoms (fever/vomiting/infected wounds/nasal infection/gastro trouble etc.)
  • declaration by the visitor that he/she will use the hair net/coat and remove all loose personal articles that might come into conatct with processing equipment etc.
  • signatures
information might be helpful for you :)

regards.

RIZ
2 Thanks
In issue 6 section 7.1, requires procedures for preventing cross contamination from vistors and contractors. Can anyone tell me how can i ask a visitor / contractor their medical health without violating rights that might get the company in trouble?

Hi everybody;

I need a sample of visitors questionnaire (Form), as we are food catering service company.One more addition I want also supplier questionnaire.

Best Regards

Hygienic

Hi,
Might be too late but here is my bit.

Hi,
Might be too late but here is my bit.

Attached Files

6 Thanks

Good Day All - great info here . have just combined the two formats in excel with a bit formatting with some modification as per my requirements .

Waqas

Attached Files

7 Thanks

Yes I need a sample of a Visitors Questionnaire for Process area, please help

Do it properly- try the official version from FSA- near the end of the document a questionnaire! http://www.food.gov....odhandlersguide

1 Thank

Good Day All - great info here . have just combined the two formats in excel with a bit formatting with some modification as per my requirements .

Waqas

Nicely done - hopefully you caught the typo in the title

Similar Discussion Topics
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire Help us Learn More About Our Visitors VOC sample Collection SOP BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? HACCP annual reassessment form for RTE facility Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form