What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Into the lions den!

Started by , May 18 2010 12:04 PM
2 Replies
Hi

Just a note to say hi to all as i am new to this.

I was especially looking initially for ideas regarding protective clothing etc.

I suspect that i am not typical to the site as i am (ready for this?) the Engineering manager for a tea packaging company.

I can hear the sharp intake of breathe from here! Anyway i have broad shoulders and look forward to following the forums.

Any contact welcome, come on over to the dark side.

The Tea Boy
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]
Well from the now second-to-last noob on the board, welcome. Start wading away, there's lots of stuff in the archives.

Well from the now second-to-last noob on the board, welcome.

Not quite Gao, there have been about 30 noobs in between, unfortunately very few ever make a post and fewer still introduce themselves like you guys.

Hi

Just a note to say hi to all as i am new to this.

I was especially looking initially for ideas regarding protective clothing etc.

I suspect that i am not typical to the site as i am (ready for this?) the Engineering manager for a tea packaging company.

I can hear the sharp intake of breathe from here! Anyway i have broad shoulders and look forward to following the forums.

Any contact welcome, come on over to the dark side.

The Tea Boy

Hi The Tea Boy, Well, well, well an engineer, here. You are indeed a very rare breed around here...but all the same you are very welcome. It would be very interesting to hear a different perspective.

First can I ask why engineers hate to wash their hands and fill in forms so much?

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics