What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Approved Suppliers Risk Assessment

Started by , May 18 2010 12:31 PM
3 Replies
Hi,

I have been asked to conduct a risk assessment on supplier approval. None of the suppliers have been audited and I need this risk assessment to say who at the end should be auditied. We are a small company and some of the companies have completed self audit questionnaires although some of them are old. Can anyone help me with a risk assessment tool or example of how to carry this out so I can tell who should be audited and who does not need to be and prove why. I have a copy of all the available self audit questionnaires, certificates and non-conformances which have occurred over the last year.

Any help, advice or examples would be greatly appreciated.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA
[Ad]
Dear Highland Girl,

Welcome to the forum !

At a minimum, you will probably hv to provide some further info. regarding the type of product / process involved and whether the objective is to submit any chosen procedure for auditing to a specific standard, eg BRC.

Rgds / Charles.C
Hi,

Thanks glad to be here.
Yes we currently work to BRC standards. We buy in raw materials and products that are repackaged. We are a small company and do not deal with any high risk products, we only have 2 CCPS, metal detection and sieving. Any help would be gratefully recieved.

Thanks
Dear Highland girl,

Can try this general risk query thread from another Scottish starter-

http://www.ifsqn.com...dpost__p__24125

Specific process risks will often depend on the process.

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Approved chemicals for sanitations Request of COAs for Co-Pack from Approved Supplier COCs as they Partain to Approved Vendor Supplier Documentation Can you have approved sanitizing wipes placed at work stations throughout a food facility? BRC Approved Gloves