Started by , Jun 03 2010 05:54 AM
4 Replies
Hi All,

How can I prepare FSMS Manual ?

thnaks
ahmed
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual M&S FSMS for suppliers Sample template of How To Achieve the FSMS Objectives FSMS for one business entity with multiple locations FSMS Team and Responsibilities
[Ad]

Hi All,

thnaks
ahmed

FSMS manual broadly consists of:

Scope, Definitions, Clauses of ISO 22000, GMP, Infrastructure, Plant and facilities, flow diagrams, product descriptions, hazard analysis worksheets, HACCP plan, OPRP plan, validation, etc.

All your procedures and forms should be linked in your manual as per clauses.

Compile together and prepare a FSMS Manual.
Dear Sir,
Which item requirements of ISo 220000 wants to prepare FSMS manual?
Best Regards
Vecdi Karacaoğlu
www.nevgrup.com.tr

Hi All,

thnaks
ahmed

Dear Ahmed,

Iam supporting Abdul reply and also it depends on which standard you are going to use i.e BRC or ISO 22000.The standard should guide you clause by clause and all the requirements should be clearly stated in your FSMS manual.

Regards,
Kamwenji

Dear Sir,
Which item requirements of ISo 220000 wants to prepare FSMS manual?
Best Regards
Vecdi Karacaoğlu
www.nevgrup.com.tr

Hi,
Food Safety Manual in ISO-22000 is not mandatory, but is really useful. If you want to prepare one, I suggest you to use PAS-99:2006 and use the cross reference included in one of the Annex.

Similar Discussion Topics
Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual M&S FSMS for suppliers Sample template of How To Achieve the FSMS Objectives FSMS for one business entity with multiple locations FSMS Team and Responsibilities Gap analysis of ISO 22000 FSMS Differences between non conformity and incident in FSMS Please explain FSMS Team Leader duties PrimusGFS-Management Verification of the FSMS Organisational risk based approach to the FSMS, elaboration on the guidance given by FSSC