What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC/IOP issue 3 under revision

Started by , Jul 08 2010 03:34 PM
3 Replies
Has any one else heard about BRC /IOP issue 3 being under review
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 BRCGS Issue 6 - 1.1.2 - Food Safety Culture Traded Product BRC Packaging Issue 6 BRCGS 3.5.3 Issue 6 - Internal Auditor competency
[Ad]
We have our audit in a couple of weeks - I shall ask.
Yes it is and I think it will be issued early 2011, with the usual 6 motbns for transition. I have heard it will include more on food defense and security, allergen management and specifically the EU ink set off regulations - Regulation 2023/2006, GMP for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.

Regards,
Simon

Yes it is and I think it will be issued early 2011, with the usual 6 motbns for transition. I have heard it will include more on food defense and security, allergen management and specifically the EU ink set off regulations - Regulation 2023/2006, GMP for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.

Regards,
Simon

Thanks for the info Simon.

Similar Discussion Topics
Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 BRCGS Issue 6 - 1.1.2 - Food Safety Culture Traded Product BRC Packaging Issue 6 BRCGS 3.5.3 Issue 6 - Internal Auditor competency Epoxy Floor Coatings issue BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 6 Feedback - Public Consultation Requirement of Traded Goods-BRCGS Issue 9 Shelf life issue fresh fish BRCGS Auditor Issue 6