What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sanitation Standard Operational Procedures (SSOP)

Started by , Aug 11 2010 01:49 PM
4 Replies
Hello,
I am in currently updating some of my SOPs for this year and I would like to know if anybody has a model or a template of sanitation procedures or schedules. I usually do it as need it but i would like to have other opinions..
Thanks,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs Ozonated water in sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program
[Ad]
Here is an example cleaning schedule, of course there should be the relevant cleaning record to support each activity. Just to get you started.

Example Production Department Cleaning Schedule.doc   51.5KB   727 downloads
2 Thanks
Simon,
Thank you very much, for a while I thougth nobody will response to this. It is very helpful.

Here is an example cleaning schedule, of course there should be the relevant cleaning record to support each activity. Just to get you started.

Example Production Department Cleaning Schedule.doc   51.5KB   727 downloads

I am in currently updating some of my SOPs for this year and I would like to know if anybody has a model or a template of sanitation procedures or schedules. I usually do it as need it but i would like to have other opinions..

This might be helpful for updation in SSOPs:

SSOP can be prepared in accordance with the CODEX and FDA Regulations, this describes how factory meet certain key sanitation conditions and practices and also describes how the plant operations will be monitored to ensure the prescribed conditions and practices are met.

The monitoring frequency described depending on the requirement and the level of risk.

The key areas of sanitation are: water supply, conditions & cleanliness of food contact surfaces, prevention of cross contamination, maintenance of hand washing and toilet facilities, protection of food from adulterants, storage of toxic chemical compounds, control of employee health condition, exclusion of the pests, waste disposal, preventive maintenance, storage and warehousing, protection of food, food packaging and food contact services from adulterants.

From the links at the bottom of the thread

http://www.ifsqn.com...dpost__p__32168

Rgds / Charles.C

PS A SEARCH for SSOP might surprise you also

Similar Discussion Topics
What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs Ozonated water in sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program 3rd Party Sanitation in Your Plant Does anyone have a sanitation program for trailers? New Tumbler Equipment sanitation, allergen cleaning, process controls, CCPS? Best Practice for Sanitation and CIP Room Organization