What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Help Here, Soy Stuffs! anyone there who could help?

Started by , Aug 16 2010 06:38 AM
1 Reply
again i'm here, hello guys

I'm Just gonna ask for some help about Soy Bean Curd. how it is processed and what nutrients are loos during the processing.

any related materials or some readables outthere? just asked because look at the product itself. it comes out with different names (at first I thought it was just some variations.. but i was wrong) it is also called "Tau Foo Fah" or "Tau Fu Fah" then i also saw an article that it was not regular TOFU (for tofu was also called "bean curd") but the one i was referring was called "silken tofu". and the words keep mixing when i try google search or other search and ending up on non-related results.

I know there are lots of people who is knowledgable about this outthere, pls. i just need some help here. thanks in advance. have a nice day
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Biogenic amines limits in animal by-products or meat based animal feeding stuffs?
[Ad]

again i'm here, hello guys

I'm Just gonna ask for some help about Soy Bean Curd. how it is processed and what nutrients are loos during the processing.

any related materials or some readables outthere? just asked because look at the product itself. it comes out with different names (at first I thought it was just some variations.. but i was wrong) it is also called "Tau Foo Fah" or "Tau Fu Fah" then i also saw an article that it was not regular TOFU (for tofu was also called "bean curd") but the one i was referring was called "silken tofu". and the words keep mixing when i try google search or other search and ending up on non-related results.

I know there are lots of people who is knowledgable about this outthere, pls. i just need some help here. thanks in advance. have a nice day

Hello again.

I see you have changed your target from vegetables to tofu?

Have you checked from wikipedia? I think there are sufficient information to help you understand.

Depending on the moisture content of the tofu, they have different names and are suitable for different food products. But the processing is quite similar, coagulating soymilk by acid/salt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tofu

Similar Discussion Topics
Biogenic amines limits in animal by-products or meat based animal feeding stuffs?