What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Checking the Net Contents of Packaged Goods

Started by , Sep 08 2010 05:45 PM
1 Reply
I just thought I'd upload this handbook from NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). It has MAV information as well as sampling plans and documents. It covers gravimetric testing, packages labeled by volume, and packages labeled by count. Proved useful for me when showing the auditor the validation for Net Contents.

Regards,

EmmE

All-H133-05-Z-2.pdf   1.96MB   179 downloads
3 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer QAC Test Strip Checking Record Labeling software for checking and verifying labels NIST Handbook 133 Checking the Net Contents of Packaged Goods Hands cleaning checking method
[Ad]

the 2017 version of Handbook 133 lives here

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer QAC Test Strip Checking Record Labeling software for checking and verifying labels NIST Handbook 133 Checking the Net Contents of Packaged Goods Hands cleaning checking method Intact beef and checking CCPs Checking the Authenticity of Raw Materials Checking Driver ID during COVID Has anyone defined a defrost temperature of frozen food for pH checking? During COVID-19 How you guys are checking employee temperatures at your facility