What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Example BRC/IOP Manual

Started by , Oct 10 2010 07:00 PM
4 Replies
Hey I know I’m asking a lot, but it would be great if I could get hold of BRC/IOP manual. Anyone have one to share.

Many thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced How to make a Quality Manual? Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual FSSC 22000 Food safety manual Does everyone still have a physical quality manual?
[Ad]
dear Sylvester,

you should try looking in the Documents exchange forum here.

There is a zip package put up by Simon under "Hygiene Documents" or something similar. This contains a typical packaging HACCP manual / backup procedures as appropriate to an older version of BRC packaging but many forms will be unchanged.

This leaves the Quality manual = 3 level documents as typically defined by the ISO 9001 pyramid layout which i expect you are familiar with (eg the QM and QP documents ++). The latter will obviously depend on yr specific system and embrace things like yr QA manual. There are loads of free downloads of ISO 9001 quality manuals on the net of course although examples of the QP procedures take a bit more digging usually but can also be found.

I daresay you know all previous paragraph already via AIB ??

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Thank

Hi Sylvester, welcome to the IFSQN forums.

As Charles mentions there is some old (but still useful) documents here:Example BRC/IOP Manual and Procedures

If you need any further advice let me know.

Regards,
Simon

Wow that's certainly a great free download I sincerely appreciate your sharing of these documents. I will take them away for review, I'm sure there will be a lot to learn for our system.

Thanks.
Dear Simon,

I already joint this group but not deep involve in BRC IoP discusion, your refrence regarding BRC IoP very helpful to me as a reference.

Thank you.

Rgds,

K. Edwards

Similar Discussion Topics
From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced How to make a Quality Manual? Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual FSSC 22000 Food safety manual Does everyone still have a physical quality manual? Asda Manufacturing Manual? Manual or documentations for traded materials Quality Manual Setting Manual sorting as OPRP-CCP Example HACCP Manual and Procedures for Packaging Company