What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Search For Placement

Started by , Oct 15 2010 06:17 AM
4 Replies
Dear Friends,

I am a student at the University of Applied
sciences in The Netherlands and I am doing my final year in an Engineer program in International Food Safety Management. As part of this program we are asked to find any food / research company / organization of our choice and do a placement to gain in house professional experience.

I would like to work in a company that deals with packaging and marketing of food products or research groups on ways of improving food packaging and marketing"

My knowledge in food safety would also be of help to your company or organization. I Speak Both English and French (Native English Speaker)

Please could anyone out there help me with this opportunity. I would send my CV and motivation upon request.

Thanks,
Tallus.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to search for Raw Materials that are banned in US? Do you search visitor Briefcases, Backpacks, bags etc.? Search For Food Safety & Quality Management Tools Providers FEP Search Group - anyone know this Recruiting firm? How to search previous discussions
[Ad]
You may get some response from this topic, but if not I will highlight this for you in th next e-newsletter form the forum, which will be sent out the week after next. It woudl be good to let people know your real name.
Hi Tallus,

I promoted your request in our latest newsletter that was distributed today; I've had a couple of promising responses so far which I will forward to you in due course.

Regards,
Simon

Can you answer the questions below Tallus, either directly below or by email.

Full Name
Duration of the work placement
Is the employer required to pay the student
In which country are you looking to find work (Netherlands only or UK, other areas of Europe)
Any luck finding a placement?
Kate

Similar Discussion Topics
How to search for Raw Materials that are banned in US? Do you search visitor Briefcases, Backpacks, bags etc.? Search For Food Safety & Quality Management Tools Providers FEP Search Group - anyone know this Recruiting firm? How to search previous discussions