What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC -Statement of Intent

Started by , Oct 18 2010 08:42 PM
2 Replies
Anyone can help me understand how to write a statement of Intent vs. risk assessment? We are trying to get BRC ceritified this year. During our GAP he noted Statement of intent on nearly the whole 4.0 Fundamental.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is FSMA living up to its intent? What is the intent behind the ISO 22000 system vs HACCP
[Ad]

Anyone can help me understand how to write a statement of Intent vs. risk assessment? We are trying to get BRC ceritified this year. During our GAP he noted Statement of intent on nearly the whole 4.0 Fundamental.

Hi Welo,

I think you will need to elaborate on your question. The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety has a "statement of intent" in bold at the start of each clause which outlines the fundamental requirements of the clause.

Section 2 The Food Safety Management System page 6 explains this if you have a copy of the standard. If you don't then you need to get one PDQ.

Kind regards,

Tony
1 Like

Hi Welo,

I think you will need to elaborate on your question. The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety has a "statement of intent" in bold at the start of each clause which outlines the fundamental requirements of the clause.

Section 2 The Food Safety Management System page 6 explains this if you have a copy of the standard. If you don't then you need to get one PDQ.

Kind regards,

Tony

Thanks Tony! I I'm almost embarassed. It's the way the GAP Auditor wrote it up. I understand it now.
You pointed me in the right direction:doh:
Have a great day! This forum is awesome. I just found it yesterday. I may need to ask a couple of more questions over the next couple of weeks.

Similar Discussion Topics
Is FSMA living up to its intent? What is the intent behind the ISO 22000 system vs HACCP