What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Where can I find a list of SQF Certification Bodies?

Started by , Oct 19 2010 03:18 PM
3 Replies
My organization has been ISO certified for some time now and I am used to dealing with different registrars. We are looking into becomeing SQF certified. Is there only one registration body for SQF? or can you select which registrar you would like to use on lines similar to ISO? I appreciate the help.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]
No there are lot's of them; you can find a list here:

Licensed SQF Certification Bodies

Thank you Simon your the BEST!

Similar Discussion Topics
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification FSSC New BoS Decision List Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Retail Certification?