What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

WHO Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality

Started by , Nov 01 2010 08:55 AM
2 Replies
Dear All

At present we are following the Indian Standard for drinking water. Can any body provide me with the consolidated WHO guidelines for potable water.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Aqualab 4te Water activity meter Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? CIRKUL water bottles Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water
[Ad]
Dear sujitfni,

Hopefully this is what you meant -

http://www.who.int/w...v/en/index.html

Rgds / Charles.C
Dear Charles

Thank you for your reply. Infact i am having this full guideline but the thing I was looking for is a compressed WHO guideline preferably in tabular from like Indian Standards. IS; 10500

With Regards
Sujit

Similar Discussion Topics
Aqualab 4te Water activity meter Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? CIRKUL water bottles Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards