What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Business Directory Support Topic

Started by , Nov 14 2010 08:40 PM
4 Replies
The Business Directory is provided to assist our members in searching for and connecting with high quality suppliers. Relevant suppliers are welcome to submit their details for a listing.

If your business is involved with providing a range of products or services please feel free to list your details in up to three categories.

Business Directory profiles may contain text, images, media and links to your products and services however; the profile must be relevant to the food industry, not excessive and should be written to a good standard of English.

All entries are vetted before publishing on the website and profiles that do not meet (and cannot be made to meet) these requirements will be deleted.

If you need assistance please ask your question in this support topic.

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Transferring BRC Certification from one business to another California Food Business Registration HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada FSMS for one business entity with multiple locations
[Ad]
Hi

I've re-submitted my Company's profile, but could only get it to go by not including the Logo.

Can you advise how I can get this added on please (it's a BMP) which is attached here.

Many thanks

George

Attached Files

Hi

I've re-submitted my Company's profile, but could only get it to go by not including the Logo.

Can you advise how I can get this added on please (it's a BMP) which is attached here.

Many thanks

George

That was it George, it won't accepy BMP. I converetd it to JPEG and uploaded for you.
http://www.ifsqn.com...-solutions-ltd/

Regards,
Simon

I think it is very useful for those who are coming from the marketing field and by the help of business directory, They can find client easily so for my point of view BD is best for marketing person....

I think it is very useful for those who are coming from the marketing field and by the help of business directory, They can find client easily so for my point of view BD is best for marketing person....

Then why not list your business in the directory.

Similar Discussion Topics
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Transferring BRC Certification from one business to another California Food Business Registration HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada FSMS for one business entity with multiple locations Left Construction to Join the Family Business Using a one-off rented kitchen as business premises Requirements for setting up a Pickled Vegetables Home Business How well did your business react to the Covid-19 pandemic? Business Continuity Plan for a meat abattoir and cutting plant