What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Help with verification planning and identification of operational PRPs

Started by , Dec 15 2010 07:34 AM
4 Replies
Hello everyone
Since i am implementing ISO 22000 at various properties in my organization, i have a doubt regarding the verification planning and operational PRPs. Please help me out in resilving this. Kindly advise what all criteria could be included in verification planning? And how to catagorise between CCPs and OPRPs through hazard analysis?? thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Training and Verification does storage like freezer and refrigerator considered prps ? Is it possible to have no OPRP if we can control through PRPs? Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc.
[Ad]
BUMP for a new member.
sundeep,

If you have not already done it, you may want to start with a search of the forum. There are many threads on OPRP and CCP.

Once you review them, if you still have some specific questions, it may help us help you.
1 Thank

Hello everyone
Since i am implementing ISO 22000 at various properties in my organization, i have a doubt regarding the verification planning and operational PRPs. Please help me out in resilving this. Kindly advise what all criteria could be included in verification planning? And how to catagorise between CCPs and OPRPs through hazard analysis?? thanks

What kind of organisation is this?

Have a trained for ISO 22000 awareness, implementation? If not please go for training it will help you to resolve verification planning,

Let us know the hazards, process flow, and analysis so that we can share CCP and OPRP requirement.

Similar Discussion Topics
Training and Verification does storage like freezer and refrigerator considered prps ? Is it possible to have no OPRP if we can control through PRPs? Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence PRP Verification Activities