What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

MSc Food Safety Management

Started by , Dec 16 2010 11:00 AM
11 Replies

Hi All,

I have been thinking for a while about doing a masters degree in a food safety related subject. Not really interested in Food Tech courses but have some interested in automation as a second option.

The course must be distance learning and so far I have only found this one....

***broken link***

Has anybody got any other recommendations ?

thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification
[Ad]
Dear QLD,

I can't see your link, it shows Error. Is it just my computer
Hi QLD,

Also make a try at the university of Wageningen-Netherlands. Could be helpful in this.

Regards,

agwanda
I studied the Food Safety Management course at UCLAN distance learning and found it to be a fantastic course with great tutors and support. Carol Wallace who runs this course has written several books on HACCP and It is supported by industry experts when covering subjects such as allergen management. I studied alongside students from other countries and felt that the course was ideal for distance learning.

It is however hard work and will need at least 10 to 20 hours a week for 3 years, though I am glad that I did it!.

There is also I believe a MSc course in HACCP at Salford University though I cannot comment on this course.

Hope this helps!
1 Thank
thanks for the information, much appreciated

hi...
very interesting topic we have here...

btw, i have tried to read about the course, but i can't find the information about the fee...

can anyone give information regarding the tuition?
how much will it cost?

thank you....

hi...
very interesting topic we have here...

btw, i have tried to read about the course, but i can't find the information about the fee...

can anyone give information regarding the tuition?
how much will it cost?

thank you....

"The module cost is now £450.00 per module for UK/EU students and £750.00 (Sterling) for International students."

On the 3 year structure its three modules per year.

Hi.

I'm currently working my way through this course:

http://www.postgradu....uk/course/126/

It's a distance learning MSc Food Science, Safety & Health course from Heriot Watt University in Scotland.

Pops
1 Thank

Hi.

I'm currently working my way through this course:

http://www.postgradu....uk/course/126/

It's a distance learning MSc Food Science, Safety & Health course from Heriot Watt University in Scotland.

Pops

thanks Pop, can I ask how much does it cost ?
Try courses directly through Advancing Food Safety, website www.haccptown.com or
RABQSA International : Personnel and Training Certification www.rabqsa.com
1 Like

Thanks for your helpful information!

Now I'd like study the master of food safety and quality assurance (HACCP, ISO 22000, BRC, ...) in Australia. Can you recommend universities that training food safe system in Australia?

Thank you so much!!!

P/s: If everyone know it, tell me please !!! Thanks all  :wub:
Tuyen.

Thanks for the info friends.

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan