What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Metal Detection Equipment

Started by , Dec 22 2010 06:00 AM
1 Reply
Would anyone have any experience of Metal Detectors manufactured by SYSTEM SQUARE INC. of Japan?

We are interested in any problems experienced with reliability, servicing or maintenance with the model SDⅡ4512D/W (for dry product on horizontal conveyor 450mm X 120mm aperture for 350mm wide conveyor belt). I refer to website http://www.system-sq...wk2/sd2-45.html

thanks

David
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Metal detector rejects
[Ad]

Would anyone have any experience of Metal Detectors manufactured by SYSTEM SQUARE INC. of Japan?

We are interested in any problems experienced with reliability, servicing or maintenance with the model SDⅡ4512D/W (for dry product on horizontal conveyor 450mm X 120mm aperture for 350mm wide conveyor belt). I refer to website http://www.system-sq...wk2/sd2-45.html

thanks

David

I have never heard of this brand before but they are quoting some really good sensitivity standards on the website for test pieces.

I would look into how good the service network before purchasing, no good being stuck with a machine that is not well supported. Also worth giving them some of your product to understand real life detection ability as I have only ever seen 0.55mm FE in pharmaceutical type metal detectors. On a 150mm height with a dry product you could expect to get 0.8mm FE.

From what I have seen Safeline and Loma are the most common in Australia.
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Metal detector rejects Metal detectable Infrared thermometer? Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Metal Detector Validation Can you get SQF Certification without a Metal Detector? Metal Detection for Mac and Cheese Cartons Containing Foil Pouches