What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

I'm New to This Great Site

Started by , Dec 29 2010 08:46 PM
5 Replies
I've been a member of IFSQN for about 45 minutes now, and I've already saved days of work. I'm a Technical Services Manager for a Potato Processor in rural Idaho. I'm preparing for both a SQF audit and a BRC audit. The advice and direction that I've found in these forums has amazed me. Thanks to all who have posted questions and answers. I look forward to being part of this forum.

Thanks again,

Nate
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does SQF require a SQF Practitioner to be on-site at all times? Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? Site Down? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running?
[Ad]
Dear nateb,

Thks for the kind words and Welcome to the Forum !

I seem to remember (quoting McDonald) that Idaho is home to one of the most famous Potato varieties, particularly for French Fries.

Rgds / Charles.C

I've been a member of IFSQN for about 45 minutes now, and I've already saved days of work. I'm a Technical Services Manager for a Potato Processor in rural Idaho. I'm preparing for both a SQF audit and a BRC audit. The advice and direction that I've found in these forums has amazed me. Thanks to all who have posted questions and answers. I look forward to being part of this forum.

Thanks again,

Nate

That's great to hear Nate, thanks so much for taking the time to say hello and provide the feedback. I hope the site can assist you with your SQF and BRC audits, I'm sure it will.

Regards,
Simon
Thanks for the kind welcome. I'll continue browsing existing threads and post questions if I don't find the answers already here somewhere.

In response to Charles C., we in Idaho like to think it's the home of ALL the best potato varieties. Of course there are other great potato producing locales. Happy New Year to all.

In response to Charles C., we in Idaho like to think it's the home of ALL the best potato varieties. Of course there are other great potato producing locales. Happy New Year to all.

Welcome Nateb!!!

Having read your post, I'd like to mention that here in Peru we also have a huge variety of potatoes. Have you tried them?

Elito.

I can vouch for the British Maris Piper, makes great chunky chips (french fries).

Similar Discussion Topics
Does SQF require a SQF Practitioner to be on-site at all times? Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? Site Down? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running? Cleaning Chemicals in a Food Contact Packaging Site Is there a site that lists auditors and rates them? Preparing for on site Bacillus testing Can you refuse an audit if the Quality Manager is not on site? Storage Sharing (On site)