What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Discussion on Training for Sensory Testing

Started by , Jan 14 2011 08:20 AM
3 Replies
Can anyone enlighten me on the current development/initiatives/challenges in product development and sensory testing? I'm producing a training on this topic in the Middle East & India and I'd like to know the current market conditions there. Are people there more receptive to intermediate level courses or advanced level courses?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Discussion of Ergosterols Multiple HACCPs Discussion E-Learning, Webinars, Online consulting - general discussion BRC Version 6 - discussion on the changes Discussion of Bacteria, Viruses, Parasites, Toxins
[Ad]
R u planning for a general public training or Company oriented training?.

Can anyone enlighten me on the current development/initiatives/challenges in product development and sensory testing? I'm producing a training on this topic in the Middle East & India and I'd like to know the current market conditions there. Are people there more receptive to intermediate level courses or advanced level courses?

Greetings,

As anish said can you elaborate your topic,

I have training material on this topic, people here are less receptive to intermediate level courses or advanced level courses, firtsly they required basic sensory testing, as i mentioned clearly in
my website research and development section -
Sensory Evaluation / Taste Paneling

Today’s consumers/customers are judicious, demanding and more knowledgeable about the healthy foods and expect the food products which are absolutely safe and hygienic, worth of good value and of high sensory qualities. Therefore, knowing consumers’ preferences and perceptions of the sensory characteristics of the healthy foods and beverages are very important to food manufacturers all around the world.

<H4>Continue reading ...</H4>

R u planning for a general public training or Company oriented training?.

as of now, it would be a public training

Similar Discussion Topics
Discussion of Ergosterols Multiple HACCPs Discussion E-Learning, Webinars, Online consulting - general discussion BRC Version 6 - discussion on the changes Discussion of Bacteria, Viruses, Parasites, Toxins Food Safety Discussion at KALS Food Industry Careers Discussion Discussion on emergency preparedness