What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Corrections and Corrective Actions procedures – Combined or Separate

Started by , Jan 17 2011 03:53 AM
8 Replies
Can we combine 7.10.1 Corrections procedure and 7.10.2 Corrective actions procedure into one document/procedure? If so, which is better and easy for you to implement? I means based from your experience, what would you recommend?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Metal Detection, recording deviations and corrections 2.5.3 Corrections & Preventive Actions, Policy, Procedure or Both? Paperwork Corrections & Completeness
[Ad]

Can we combine 7.10.1 Corrections procedure and 7.10.2 Corrective actions procedure into one document/procedure? If so, which is better and easy for you to implement? I means based from your experience, what would you recommend?

Yes you can. There is no issue at all!

We have a single procedure covering requirements of 7.10.1, 7.10.2 and 7.10.3 as logically all these are closely related clauses.

Regards:
M.Zeeshan
1 Thank
Exactly as the previous poster said. Better to have a single procedure and keep it as one document to have better continuity and understanding.

Yes you can. There is no issue at all! We have a single procedure covering requirements of 7.10.1, 7.10.2 and 7.10.3 as logically all these are closely related clauses. Regards: M.Zeeshan

We created a Corrections and Corrective Actions procedure but I can not be sure if this will satisfy the related clauses of ISO 22000. All comments are welcome.
Yes you can, agreed with all
Many of they do-
Corrections & corrective action and preventive action as one procedure.
1 Thank

Yes you can, agreed with all
Many of they do-
Corrections & corrective action and preventive action as one procedure.

Thank you for your help. One question though, what do you mean by agreed with all? You agreed with all the people who responded, or the entirety of the procedure I attached? Please clarify.

Thank you for your help. One question though, what do you mean by agreed with all? You agreed with all the people who responded, or the entirety of the procedure I attached? Please clarify.

I agreed with all the people who responded!
Dear MoM

as my experience in many food manufacturer, i always prepare correction and corretive acction in same procedure.. and during ISO 22000 external audit, that's no finding on that procedure.
and for your procedure, i think thats good enough and comply with the ISO 22000 Standard

rgds

AS Nur

1 Thank

Hi all,

Can i ask a reference document i can use for corrective preventive action procedure?

Looking forward to your generosity.

Regards,

Adrian

Similar Discussion Topics
Metal Detection, recording deviations and corrections 2.5.3 Corrections & Preventive Actions, Policy, Procedure or Both? Paperwork Corrections & Completeness