What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Production Record Document

Started by , Jan 26 2011 03:00 AM
2 Replies
Does anyone have a sample of a production record document? We are a very small facility and the previous practice was to simply pass on a production requisition form. However, this document was very basic and simply stated the product name, qty needed to be produced and date production/completion. What additional information should be on this document? Is is best to combine product lot collection on this same sheet as well as ccp check info?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Emme
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production
[Ad]
Dear EmmeE,

I'm afraid that a useful document may depend on what you want to do with it and what product/process you are talking about ?

One example below, meal portioning, but quite likely useless for you (?) -

Production_Record_Template (version 1).xls   42.5KB   171 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C
3 Thanks
Hi Charles,

Thanks for the production record. Our product is chocolate and I was hoping to somehow streamline the paperwork required. Part of our problem is that our facility is so small we have one metal detector that is used at the end of the process (packaging stage). We have several lines going at once so we cant place it inline and packaging stage works best. However, this creates a bit of a paperwork bottleneck/shuffle because we have to wait for all 12 pieces to be produced, which can take days and sometimes up to 2 weeks depending on the qty, before we can begin packing and CCP metal detection checks . Some of our boxed chocolates contain up to 12 different pieces so trying to keep the CCP check sheets which occur days to weeks after production, with the production sheets and the lot information can sometimes get a little hectic. Our budget....or shall I say MY budget is zero, getting another metal detector is out of the question. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

EmmE

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Inhalers in production rooms Suitable Flashlights for Inspections by the Production Team If the production sites water comes from a town or regional water supply, do we still need to do water monitoring? How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running?