What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

I'm new in these forums

Started by , Jan 31 2011 06:04 AM
5 Replies
Im Ahmad HIlal from Egypt and currantly working in kuwait in food company (quality assurance department ) I Have Experience 8 years in Quality Control of Dairy, Juice and Water in terms of Chemical & Microbiological analysis, Quality Assurance – ISO 9001 & HACCP Systems

im SO HAPPEY to be member of forum
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New to Food Safety Management and New To the Forums Forums View New Content is not working Spam on the Forums Forums for Retail There may be a bug in Forums
[Ad]
Welcome Hilal !

Im Ahmad HIlal from Egypt and currantly working in kuwait in food company (quality assurance department ) I Have Experience 8 years in Quality Control of Dairy, Juice and Water in terms of Chemical & Microbiological analysis, Quality Assurance – ISO 9001 & HACCP Systems

im SO HAPPEY to be member of forum

We are happy to have you as a member Ahmad.

Regards,
Simon
I'm happy to see one from EGYPT, its my pleasure

best regards

DR MNegm
1 Like

I'm happy to see one from EGYPT, its my pleasure

best regards

DR MNegm

thank you Dr.mohmadشكرا
for great feeling
ahmad hilal

Similar Discussion Topics
New to Food Safety Management and New To the Forums Forums View New Content is not working Spam on the Forums Forums for Retail There may be a bug in Forums Occupational Health & Safety Forums Online What other Quality Forums Do you people follow? Major Forums Upgrade Planned: Feedback Sought From Members Packaging forums Major Reorganization of the Forums Completed