What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Request for help from members to populate file library

Started by , Feb 10 2011 10:22 AM
0 Reply
Dear Members,

Some of you may be aware I have installed a file library on the forums, for details see this recent blog post.

In time I believe the library will become a great knowledge resource for members; however that will only happen if members join in and help to populate the library.

There are some files in the library already and I will be adding more from my own collection and from files previously posted on the forums, but I really need your help to get it off the ground.

In this respect I am asking all members to please upload one file.

If we get a good response there will be hundreds of files in the library.

Please take a look and see the attached image for more information.

Link to the file library

Regards,
Simon

File library.png   282.29KB   7 downloads
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shadow Witness Audit Request Designing Sample Request Format Is there a process that allows me to request another auditor? Customer Request - Supply Standards Form Request of COAs for Co-Pack from Approved Supplier
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Shadow Witness Audit Request Designing Sample Request Format Is there a process that allows me to request another auditor? Customer Request - Supply Standards Form Request of COAs for Co-Pack from Approved Supplier Do we need to request insurance for suppliers of services? Shelf life extension request from customer Customer specific request for a Metal Detector Request for Retail Audit Guidance How to handle a customer request for a percent breakdown of our products ingredients?