What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cleaning Chemicals Basics

Started by , Feb 10 2011 01:31 PM
1 Reply
Hi,

Today I have gone through the article published in CMM Magazine. The topic is about Cleaning Chemicals basics - a clear descriptions of cleaning chemicals to do a better planning before buying. I thought of sharing with you.

Regards,
Anish

Attached Files

4 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system
[Ad]
Dear Anish thanks for sharing :)

I would like to suggest Marriott's book as a source about cleaners and sanitizers.
This article IMO might be a bit confusing. Like saying about "disinfectant chemicals": chlorine bleach is a good disinfectant but poor cleaner;or quats are good sanitizers-cleaners.
In food industry, AFAIK, we have a cleaning step and a disinfection step. We have a cleaner and a disinfectant. Even if a cleaner is able to disinfect a bit, we still need a separate disinfection step with an effective disinfectant (for clean surface)
If quats are good "cleaners-disinfectants" that doesn't mean that we can only clean with them and drop a final disinfection step..
Best regards

p.s ok, maybe they talk about a cleaning effect during disinfection step?
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs?