What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Package Product Specification Template

Started by , Feb 17 2011 01:18 PM
2 Replies
I work for a company that manufactures containers/packaging for Direct Food Contact and we are currently implementing SQF 2000. I'm looking for a good template to use for both my Finished Goods and Raw material Specifications. Any additional form templates would also be great. If anybody has anything they would like to share it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You-
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]
I added an example to the FREE Files Library.

Packaging Specification

Regards,
Simon
Good place to check out is the Intellapac Ltd packaging specification software web site. Heaps of good information available including samples of formats they use. Could be handy for you. http://www.intellapac.com

I built a packaging database for our food manufacturing business, utilising the Hamilton Grant database engine out of the UK, has packaging specifications, artwork management, vendor complaints, raw material food safety compliance and packaging vendor audit programme.

Cheers
Peter

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces