What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Think the forum might be under attack

Started by , Mar 04 2011 10:10 AM
12 Replies
My anti virus software keeps picking up that a suspicious program is trying to download as I look at threads and post. Also some posts are coming up as a google 405 error?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to edit or remove forum posted Forum for EU Regulations Love the Forum and Here to Help New to the forum and food safety Is there a way to change my forum name?
[Ad]
Can you send a screenshot or soemthing please and an actually url or two.

I don't detect anything right now.

Simon
Yes it was same with me. The program which was trying to acces was named as microsoft help.

I will post a screen shot if i will get that message again,

Dave
It seems to have stopped happening. I did a scan, maybe it was my pc

It seems to have stopped happening. I did a scan, maybe it was my pc

No Dave got the same message and so did I on my wifes notebook. It only gives you the message once and it said something about microsoft help. I took a screenshot but it would not paste into word/email after I came off the forum. There was also an ip address mentioned 128.

If anyone else gets th message please post it here.

Thanks,
Simon
My antivirus blocked the alleged "attack", but I did notice that the forums took a particularly long time to load, that time. Did anyone else notice that?

Forum's loading fine to me and did not observe anything funny from my antivirus. Has it stopped?
Yes Simon,

Its taking very long time to open the page.... I've never faced this problem earlier.
But rest ok...
Thanks for feedback, I'm doing a lot of work in the background with web hosts and forum software vendors to determine what the issue is.

I'm experiencing the slow down.

Please all members have you / are you experiencing any issues with forum, please say even if the answer is no. All feedback really helps.

Thanks,
Simon
Accessing via a mac today rather than a PC and no issues.
Fixed, safe and should be faster.

Fixed, safe and should be faster.

Hi.

Just logged on tonight for the first time for a day or so and all seems fine.

Nasty hacker people!
Well done Simon and team. Good work.

Regards

Ajay Shah

Similar Discussion Topics
How to edit or remove forum posted Forum for EU Regulations Love the Forum and Here to Help New to the forum and food safety Is there a way to change my forum name? Looking for a cosmetic QAs forum? New to the forum but not in the industry New to this Forum New to Forum New to this Forum - From Australia