What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

"View New Content"

Started by , Mar 05 2011 05:41 AM
2 Replies
Dear Simon,

It seems to me that clicking over "View New Content" returns new content of next date, i.e., "last log out time" is not being considered while returning the new contents. What actually happened is that yesterday I opened a thread, replied there and after some time log out (I think around 12:00 pm). Today when I log in to the forum again and click over "View New Content" it seems to me that there was no further activity on that thread, but while searching for previous posts I found that after 12:00 pm a member replied over that thread on the same day and it was not actually grabbed by clicking view new content link.

If log out time is not taken into account or there is some problem with it while returning new contents then I afraid I've lost so many updated contents.

Regards:
M.Zeeshan
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to calculate the juice content from formula? Error every time I click on the view new content tab Recall Team Training content Tuna in Oil High Fat Content Sodium content in water used as an ingredient
[Ad]
Hi Zeeshan, I'm not going to go into a lot of detial on this, suffice to say there is a new version of the software coming in the next few months and it's a huge improvement in many areas including more efficient ways of keeping up to date with the latest topics. Watch this space...
1 Thank
Cool. I got a "new topic" which hadn't been commented on since 2008 today. Thought I was going nuts...

Similar Discussion Topics
How to calculate the juice content from formula? Error every time I click on the view new content tab Recall Team Training content Tuna in Oil High Fat Content Sodium content in water used as an ingredient How to measure sodium nitrite content in dry brine mix? Forums View New Content is not working Water activity testing or moisture content Food Contact Packaging with Recycled Content Bench top or portable meter to measure the fat content of cream