What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Vitamin C,Citric Acid and Microwave effect

Started by , Mar 14 2011 07:47 AM
2 Replies
Hi all,this is my first topic since i am new

currently im doing my Degree Thesis-Effect of Vitamin C,Citric Acid and Microwave treatment in prolonging the shelf life of yellow acidic noodle

I would like to ask if any of you can give a good reference how Vitamin C and Microwave can kill Microbe.From my search and reading,there are people say microwave did kill microbe but some of them said no.

Any opinion or proof?

Regards
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Increase in Vitamin D in fortified Milk Ridiculous cost of Vitamin D testing - is it common? Adding Vitamin D & A on milk processing and side-effects on human Australian /New Zealand Vitamin mineral claims Allergen Labelling for use of Vitamin Pre-mix
[Ad]
Any of our learned members experienced in this area?
Please help if you can.

Hi all,this is my first topic since i am new

currently im doing my Degree Thesis-Effect of Vitamin C,Citric Acid and Microwave treatment in prolonging the shelf life of yellow acidic noodle

I would like to ask if any of you can give a good reference how Vitamin C and Microwave can kill Microbe.From my search and reading,there are people say microwave did kill microbe but some of them said no.

Any opinion or proof?

Regards

Bit of info/opinion in the links

http://www.nytimes.c...lth/22real.html

http://www.ingentaco...000007/art00002

Vit C and Citric Acid will help pH protect the product.

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Increase in Vitamin D in fortified Milk Ridiculous cost of Vitamin D testing - is it common? Adding Vitamin D & A on milk processing and side-effects on human Australian /New Zealand Vitamin mineral claims Allergen Labelling for use of Vitamin Pre-mix Unit of measurement for vitamin E Do you consider Vitamin D3 to be derived from Animal? Risk of Introducing Enzymes into Vitamin & Mineral Premix Facility Risk Assessment for Vitamin C Added to Water/Ice