What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sample Policy for Quality Program Manual

Started by , Mar 24 2011 04:30 PM
2 Replies
I work for a large baking facility and my first assignment was to get the facility ready to pass a third party inspection. The company has no offical written qaulity programs. I put together a a procedure for handling government inspections but I need a sampling policy to go along with it. Does anyone have any suggestions or samples that I may use to help me put together a good strong policy.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity
[Ad]
Hi there,

You can easily Google for a good, strong quality policy.

Your quality policy will comment on the actual requirements of your entire food safety system.

Not sure if it's a legal requirement in your country, but part of a good food safety system is also the HACCP risk assessment tool.
Dear djfitz

A general "sampling policy" is a very strange requirement IMEX.

Obviously any procedure is supposed to be representative, accurate etc just like the textbooks say but the details will surely be situation specific ?

Maybe it is simply easier to quote the source(s) used (assuming you are using standard methods, eg AOAC, ASTM, ICMCF, etc) or via the usual escape route - "based on"

BTW, Welcome to the forum !

Rgds / Charles.C

PS Or did you mean a sample of a Quality Policy as per Jakmqa ?? (in which case try searching this forum )

Similar Discussion Topics
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Looking for a sample mock drill plan? Sample procedure for Movement of Static Equipment Are glass beakers for sample collection allowed? Procedure for customer sample requests Sample Allergen Risk Assessments