What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for Food Safety Consultant Southern Malaysia

Started by , Mar 27 2011 10:00 AM
4 Replies
Hello again.

I am looking for a HALAL, HACCP, ISO 22000 Consultant for JB area.
* JB is Johor Bahru located in the state of Johor, MALAYSIA.
* Located in the southern part of Malaysia, 25 km away to Singapore.

Why? I have so many enquiries, all gone down the drain as I am not
the Food Expert.

Anyone located in JB area interested to work together?

Regards,

Mr BH Soh
1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]
Our company has assisted others in over 35 countries - please check our website - www.haccpcg.com

Hello again.

I am looking for a HALAL, HACCP, ISO 22000 Consultant for JB area.
* JB is Johor Bahru located in the state of Johor, MALAYSIA.
* Located in the southern part of Malaysia, 25 km away to Singapore.

Why? I have so many enquiries, all gone down the drain as I am not
the Food Expert.

Anyone located in JB area interested to work together?

Regards,

Mr BH Soh

Hello Mr. BH Soh,

I am in Mumbai, India. I am working as a food safety consultant since 9 years.

I would be interested to work together if it is possible.

Send me a PM.

Regards,

Sanjay I
Dear Mr BH Soh,

there are many FS consultants you can engage eg NOVO consultants and they will be able to give you a quotation for consultancy.

they also guarantee till you get the certification, so you need not worry about whether their services is reliable or not.

trust this is of help ,

from Kuala Lumpur

Please do not put emails or telephone numbers in posts, instead point to your profile signature or request the member PM's you.

And a note to those members who don't usually make posts here; your advert is only just tolerated. Make more posts helping and sharing members and it will be tolerated. Further when you reach 10 posts you can add a signature to your profile with your business profile and contact details.

Thanks,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces