What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How much time between stage 1 and stage 2 audits for ISO 22000:2005?

Started by , Apr 22 2011 11:49 AM
9 Replies

Hi all;

how much time between stage 1 and stage 2 audits for ISO 22000:2005 ?

best regards
ahmet
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Internal audits Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 FSSC 22000 v 6 Food Safety Additional requirements documentation FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1
[Ad]
Hi,

I think its minimum 2 weeks, Also depends on the nature of the stage 1 audit findings and the certifyign agency

Hi all;

best regards
ahmet

It depends. The purpose of the stage 1 is to determine the ability of the food safety management system to successfully go thru Stage 2 by looking at its documentation. Normally, once finding(s) identified in stage 1 audit are settled and accepted by CB auditor.

Hi all;

best regards
ahmet

I agree with the others' comment. It depends on Stage 1 audit findings.
At my company, it took 3 weeks from stage 1 to stage 2.
I agree with the comments made my Mind over Matter. It all depends on Stage 1 Findings and how soon the company resolves the issues before moving onto Stage 2.

Regards

Ajay
1 Thank
Agree with comments and also in less than 6 months time between stage 1 and stage 2 audit.

Faisal Rafique
Sorry for interjecting.

What does one look for in stage 1 and Stage 2 audits for ISO 22000. Kindly help with the details.

Regards,

agwanda
Stage 1 is documentation audit - Auditor will check the documentation requirement against ISO 22000 clauses.

Stage 2 is onsite audit - The real floor audit.

The maximum time allowed for stage 1 to stage 2 is 180 days. If the company could not complete the NC raised during Stage 1 within the 180 days, a grace period will be given generally 15 days and if the NC is not completed within the 15 days!!!!! the company can not go ahead for Stage 2. They have to again start with Stage 1.

Rgds

anish

Sorry for interjecting.

What does one look for in stage 1 and Stage 2 audits for ISO 22000. Kindly help with the details.

Regards,

agwanda

1 Thank

Stage 1 is documentation audit - Auditor will check the documentation requirement against ISO 22000 clauses.

Stage 2 is onsite audit - The real floor audit.

The maximum time allowed for stage 1 to stage 2 is 180 days. If the company could not complete the NC raised during Stage 1 within the 180 days, a grace period will be given generally 15 days and if the NC is not completed within the 15 days!!!!! the company can not go ahead for Stage 2. They have to again start with Stage 1.

Rgds

anish

Thanks Anish.
I greatly appreciate ua input.

Regards,

Agwanda

Similar Discussion Topics
Internal audits Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 FSSC 22000 v 6 Food Safety Additional requirements documentation FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 How to purchase the FSSC 22000 V6 Certification package? ISO 9001 and 22000 Manual Template First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000