What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a Sample Traceability Checklist

Started by , May 10 2011 01:49 AM
5 Replies
We need a sample traceability checklist. Background, we are engage in the distribution of fresh fruits and vegetables. We are engaged in the manufacture and processing of fruit beverages. We are serving the frozen and processed fruit requirement of food manufacturers and processors both in the local and export’s market. We are also engaged in farming activities in various provinces of the country.

Thank you very much.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP
[Ad]

Typing
" Checklist for the Control of the Traceability Requirements" in google you will find some guidance from ISCC (maybe copy right document ).

and some Guidance checklist - Food Safety Audit-Tomato Good Agricultural Practices Repacking and Distribution from Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition : University of florida

http://fshn.ifas.ufl.edu/foodsafety/news-resources/Repack%20Check%20List%2010-11.pdf

Hope this could help you a bit.

2 Thanks
Naamfon, thanks for the attached file. I'll take a look at it.

I also have attached the traceability checklist I found on the internet. Can anyone help me expand it?
If each part can be broken into several questions...

Attached Files

3 Thanks
Dear mind over matter,

I think the checklist is ok as its is covering from the farms to the packhouse to the distribution centre.In your traceability procedure you need to indicate how you trace the product from the farm e.g you can start by indidual farm blocks and farmers and give the LOT number at pack house produce reception and write the LOT numbers to all records(QC and temperature records,etc) and to all boxes leaving the warehouses.The LOT number in this case should be the traceability system.

Regards,
Kamwenji
1 Thank
Hello ,I have attached the Traceability protocol ,developed by OMAFRA ,Canada .I have used the same and it is very helpful.Hope it helps .

Attached Files

1 Like6 Thanks
very useful protocol Bita.

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance