What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Chef required for Taiwan

Started by , May 13 2011 06:27 AM
7 Replies
Job posted at (http://www.jobisland...844823-chef.htm)

Job Location 22 Gardenian Lane Bellevue Grace Village
Quezon City Philippines
Job Type Full Time
Company JPK Inc.
Date Apr. 21, 2011 - 21 day(s) ago

Job Hiring: Chef with 2 years experience Graduate of any culinary arts course or any related course

Good day, I need a good chef with 2 years experience. Willing to work in Taiwan. pls email me jimmy@jpk-family.com

Must be a graduate of culinary arts or any related course.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Chef-style clothing or factory-style? Welcome! Norbert - Development Chef (CEE) Retailer Iceland celebrity chef UK? Second Chef - Oxfordshire
[Ad]
Hi Zeeshan,

How's your chef searching?

Have you tried posting on LinkedIn to increase the job posting exposure?

Regards,
HY
Dear Zeeshan,

I'm a little confused. Are you the hirer, an intermediate, or a friend of "jimmy" ?
(seems to be a geographical triangle)

Rgds / Charles.C
Dear Hongyun and Charles!

I am neither hiring nor searching for the said post.

Now a days I am just looking at RSS jobs feeds and whenever I find a job related to the food industry I post the same here on the forum.

Regards:
M.Zeeshan
Dear Zeeshan,

Thanks for yr reply.

I admire yr desire to assist random people in finding jobs and I don’t wish to seem rude but utilising this forum for such purposes seems a little “off-topic”.?

Best Regards / Charles.C

Dear Zeeshan,

Thanks for yr reply.

I admire yr desire to assist random people in finding jobs and I don’t wish to seem rude but utilising this forum for such purposes seems a little “off-topic”.?

Best Regards / Charles.C

I did not grasped you comments completely. Should't I use this forum for such off-topic purposes?

Regards:

M.Zeeshan.
Maybe Charles meant that this "General Chat" forum was more for chatting between members outside of food safety issues and not so much for advertising?

Hope I'm not making the situation worse.
Dear Zeeshan,

Sorry delay in reply, been off the net.

If you look through the forums, it is clear that there is flexibility regarding posted content but I doubt that it extends to maintaining yr proposed advertising program.

However it’s only my opinion.

Best Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Chef-style clothing or factory-style? Welcome! Norbert - Development Chef (CEE) Retailer Iceland celebrity chef UK? Second Chef - Oxfordshire