What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for Sainsburys Manufacturing Standard, or COP

Started by , May 17 2011 11:04 AM
2 Replies
Does anyone have a copy of the latest version of a Sainsburys Manufacturing Standard, or COP. I dont know how Sainsburys work any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Caddy
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals
[Ad]
sainsburys dont have a food manufacturing standard like Tescos, they have vertical and horizontal policies, its a bit of a minefield. What is it relating to (as in product, NAFNAC, factory standards etc) and I may be able to help.

Nita../../../public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

sainsburys dont have a food manufacturing standard like Tescos, they have vertical and horizontal policies, its a bit of a minefield. What is it relating to (as in product, NAFNAC, factory standards etc) and I may be able to help.

Nita../../../public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

One of my customers has been asked to quote for some Sainsburys business and has offered me the re-packing business. I was wondering how far away Sainsburys are for the BRC standard in all areas really. It is Frozen RTE Shellfish. How do they work then?

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Packaging manufacturing and tape. Still using safety masks in food manufacturing ? Ice cream standard Using shipping containers as modular rooms in food manufacturing ISO Egg Wash Substitute for Bread Manufacturing