What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Document satisfying the req. of 4.5.1, 4.5.2 and 4.5.3

Started by , May 26 2011 03:40 AM
4 Replies
Dear FRIENDS,

I have documented procedure to satisfy the documentation requirement of SQF 4.5 which basically says methodology and responsibility of validation and verification of CCPS,QCPS and prerequisites..

I have use all the advice from the friends of this family.

Please review it and give me ur comment whether it is appropriate to satisfy this clause requirement or not.

This is just draft so ur advice will be much appreciated to make it final

Kind Regards,
SS

Attached Files

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Review document Reference document for setting oven calibration frequency Temperature recording document in Excel Document Control BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment
[Ad]
Please help by commenting on SS Validation and Verification Plan.
1 Thank
Dear SS2010,

I'm no expert on SQF but just to start the ball rolling -

1. Font too big. Painful to the (my) eye.
2. I guess it may depend on the case but in another thread, a SQF auditor is of the opinion that micro.testing is not obligatory for verification.
3. Never heard of using mock rats before. Didn't understand the relevance of pest control to "business card" and "coin" ? A bonus activity
4. Need some more "Validaton and Verification" insertions in the headings. Is not yr No.3 more appropriately captioned as "Validation and Verification of Equipment" ?

Validation and verification of the pre requisites

Is this number "0"?
6.Need definition of verification ? perhaps, together with Validation, nearer the beginning?

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Thank
Helloooooo

Anyone there!!!!!!!!!

Please seeking for your advice/comments......................

Thanks in advance
in our company we are working to clarify certain point on verification and validation, this is very similar to what you present.

Why not consider the Codex Alimentarius, to validate HACCP and pre-requisites?
For reference there is CAC / GL 68-2008 Guidelines for the validation of control measures for food safety.

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Review document Reference document for setting oven calibration frequency Temperature recording document in Excel Document Control BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment Equipment with No Safe For Food Contact Document CIP Validation Document Does anyone have a template of validation document? Commissioning document template for new equipment sign off Document Structure for Hazard Analysis Worksheet and CCP Decision Tree