What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a simple GMP Audit format

Started by , Jun 13 2011 10:23 AM
11 Replies
Hi All,
We looking for GMP audit format.
currently we have excessive forms and looking for simplified version.
Comments welcome
Cheers
Min
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Designing Sample Request Format First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification
[Ad]

I don't know if this is specifically what you're looking for but here's an example of AIB's Food Manufacturing Pre-requisite Plan and Food Safety Audit

BROKEN LINK REMOVED

2 Thanks
Hi
I prepared a PRPs checklist for our governmental auditing. it includes all GXPs and some requirements according to FSMS. if it is useful for you ,i can send it.
B.R
Haleh

Hi All,
We looking for GMP audit format.
currently we have excessive forms and looking for simplified version.
Comments welcome
Cheers
Min

Hi,

Posting a GMP/GHP verification sheet/audit checklist.

I do not know if it is what you are looking for, but hope it can help.

Cheers,

FOQUS
Hey Min,

You can purchase information on GMP Checklists from IFSQN for SQF 2000 and BRC and you can then tailor make it to your requirements.

Cheers
Attached is the GMP audit we currently use. We manufacture food containers.

Attached Files

3 Thanks
I have a nice easy one that can be easily adapted into a much flashier version if you would like it. I work in the ready meal industry & have worked in the meat industry for 12 years too.

Janis
1 Thank

I have a nice easy one that can be easily adapted into a much flashier version if you would like it. I work in the ready meal industry & have worked in the meat industry for 12 years too.

Janis

Yes it would be useful if you could post it Janis.
1 Thank
Nice one Janis,
Could you post it plssss
thanks

Yes it would be useful if you could post it Janis.

I will post next week - my computer at home is not compatible with the document. I have attached the relating documents GMP reporting form to it for you to start with and will re send the rest.

Regards Janis
I like it--it's simple and coves the major areas. It looks like something we could use at my facility.
Dear FOQUS / janis1,

I do not see any attachments ??

I can only assume BadgerDave has telepathic vision.

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Designing Sample Request Format First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist