What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

I am leaving food safety profession

Started by , Jun 13 2011 04:14 PM
17 Replies
I have resigned giving one month full notice period. I'm in a situation which seems to be unsolvable.

Thank you all for your help and guidance it would have been much more difficult with out you in the past 7 months in the food safety field.
1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]
Good luck with your new career whatever it is. It is a shame that we will be losing you from the forum.

Cheers
Good luck for brighter future.
Dear Mind over Matter,

I hope the unsolvable problem refers to your profession and not to any private situation.

Wishing you good luck
I wish you proceed successfully through your future career path.

But feeling sad while seeing you leaving the forum.

Regards:
M.Zeeshan
It is sad to know that u r leaving us...

But I hope you will be going for a better option and wish u will not be struggling with unresolved problems in future...

Wishing u all the best !!!

I have resigned giving one month full notice period. I'm in a situation which seems to be unsolvable.

Thank you all for your help and guidance it would have been much more difficult with out you in the past 7 months in the food safety field.

Dear MOM,

Can only repeat the regrets of previous posts and wish you the very best of luck in the future.

Please don’t forget that any kinds of off-topic questions can always be posted in the Chat forum.
(80% of the posts for a Senior Certificate already ).

Thanks Again / Charles.C
Actually, I'm quite happy doing what I do. Of course I get frustrated every now and then, but that’s normal. It’s just that the management, the Quality Manager, and line leaders don’t play their part. The management should provide adequate resources for the tasks they hand out, or at least send us to basic food safety trainings.
Ohhh.
It happens to everyone later or sooner....dont be sad!!
But all the best for the new career.

Actually, I'm quite happy doing what I do. Of course I get frustrated every now and then, but that’s normal. It’s just that the management, the Quality Manager, and line leaders don’t play their part. The management should provide adequate resources for the tasks they hand out, or at least send us to basic food safety trainings.

Dear Mind over matter,

It happens once in a while but keep ur spirits high.At least dont leave this forum-keep posting and good luck.

Regards,
Kamwenji Njuma
Dear MOM,

Quite sad but all the best in your next move in career.

Agwanda
1 Thank
Not having management buy-in and committment to food safety and quality is frustrating. A lot of people on this forum have experienced it to some degree at some point in their careers. I wish you all the best in your new endeavors.

Sincerely.
esquef
1 Thank
It's sad to leave for that reason IMO. I think all professions face their issues with lack of resource and some companies more than others. I had a moment where I almost left a few years back but thought about it, saw how many jobs there were in Technical and stuck with it.

Every job is challenging or else you wouldn't get paid!
1 Thank
Dear MOM,

good luck for your new career.

Hadi
Sometimes voting with your feet seems the best option.........

Good Luck.

Tony
1 Thank
good luck for you MOM... hope you always happy in anywhere you are..
1 Thank
MOM whilst being a member here you've been a credit to yourself and to the forum. You are a forum administrators dream, meaning you ask lots of questions and are thankful and courteous to those that help you. It’s clear you have a thirst for knowledge and to improve yourself and the business you work for. If they do not share your values then you are better off somewhere else.

Best wishes and good luck in whatever you do.
Sellfishly I hope you stay in the field of food safety.

Regards,
Simon
1 Thank
mind over matter,

I know how your situation feels as I am in something similar where my job feels like a joke and I am considering the same action you have taken.
Best of luck for the future .

Regards,
Terrabell.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces