What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Shelf Life Protocol?

Started by , Jul 05 2011 09:57 PM
6 Replies
Hello All.

I wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of where I might find an example shelf life protocol, please? I'm not having much luck with my friend Google tonight.

Many thanks in advance

Pops
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Cause of condensation in shelf stable dressing cup Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing Shelf Life Testing Risk Assessment Milk powder - short shelf life
[Ad]
Dear Poppysnoss,

what kind of shelf life protocol are you looking for?

1) How to establish shelf life?
2) How to verifiy shelf life (shelf life tests)?
3) How to control shelf life of raw materials/ ingredients?
Hi.

It would the the type for verifying shelf life, ie testing etc.

Pops
OK.

I do not have an example protocol, but the ideal protocol would include:
- keeping products until end of shelf life, preferable shelf life plus;
- imitating the conditions during distribution, sales and storage/use at home;
- organoleptic test;
- microbiological test (if relevant)
- chemical test (if relevant).

What kind of products are you in?

Hello All.

I wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of where I might find an example shelf life protocol, please? I'm not having much luck with my friend Google tonight.

Many thanks in advance

Pops

Hi Pops

check these out - googled!!

http://www.mulwarra....UPDATE_06-2.pdf

http://www.google.co...iw=1280&bih=816

Ricky

Hello All.

Many thanks in advance

Pops

Hi Pops

I think that you will find some useful guidance amongst Retailer COPs here

Regards,

Tony
Thanks for the replies, all. (I had forgotten about this thread!) The links especially provided by Tony to the retailer COPs are really useful.

I had, however, managed to finish this project by mid July as deadline was looming and really appreciate all your input.

Pops

Similar Discussion Topics
Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Cause of condensation in shelf stable dressing cup Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing Shelf Life Testing Risk Assessment Milk powder - short shelf life Shelf life of vacuumed rainbow trout fillets Pasteurizing Chilli Relish to extend shelf life Shelf life issue fresh fish Shelf Life Standards Shelf life testing of beef and chicken donair meat