What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SOP SOS - Concerning a chemist process for pharmaceutical uses

Started by , Jul 11 2011 01:39 PM
2 Replies
Hello,

I need to write SOPs concerning a chemist process for pharmaceutical uses.

I have a list of documents to fill: quality manual, deviation & CAPA and else…

I have some template of those files but in fact I have no idea how to “eat” the SOPs.

A member can help me in the redaction or send me a link to accomplish this task more concretely?

Thanks an advance

N.A.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Packing process for a new beverage Process Authority Recommendations? Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control
[Ad]
Dear nath10,

Welcome to the forum!

Yr request is a little unclear.

Are you asking for advice on the general method of writing an SOP ? (the details will depend on the specific product/process of course)

Rgds / Charles.C
Hello Charles.

I will start with SOPs in general.

Take for example a tea preparation ( sorry for tea expert):

• warm water at T= 60 C.
  • Poor 300 ml in a cup.
3. Immerge the tea bag.

4. Wait 30 sec.

5. Remove the tea bag.

6. Add sugar (spoon).

7. Mix 2 sec.

8. Analysis : An Y.<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

how I build the SOPs map around this simple process?
The content and the scope of each Sops? How I limit/enlarge the scope of each of it?
The semantic is also important: key word used ?

I know that it's a huge subject.
So thanks an advance.

NB

Similar Discussion Topics
Packing process for a new beverage Process Authority Recommendations? Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Requirements for Work In Process WIP Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant Is there any method available for Cold filled and Hold process parameters Looking for information on condensed milk process