What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi everybody, greetings from Dublin

Started by , Jul 11 2011 03:12 PM
1 Reply
Hi all,

My name is Ilda and I’ve been working as a food technologist with Safefood 360 since last November. I am responsible for the maintenance of the Demo plant and I am helping the team in preparation and development of food hazard, legislative and scientific databases.

I find this site really interesting and helpful in sharing valuable information and experience in food safety. I look forward to being able to contribute in discussions and I’m sure I’ll gain a lot from this forum.

Ilda

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Travelling to Dublin Via Edinburgh
[Ad]

Hi all,

My name is Ilda and I’ve been working as a food technologist with Safefood 360 since last November. I am responsible for the maintenance of the Demo plant and I am helping the team in preparation and development of food hazard, legislative and scientific databases.

I find this site really interesting and helpful in sharing valuable information and experience in food safety. I look forward to being able to contribute in discussions and I’m sure I’ll gain a lot from this forum.

Ilda

Hil Ilda, Welcome to the forums and thanks for the nice feedback. We look forward to your input and contributions in the discussions.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Travelling to Dublin Via Edinburgh