What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Dry cleaning - How to clean when the equipment is water sensitive?

Started by , Jul 21 2011 05:14 PM
5 Replies
I am facing a cleaning dilemma. I have an egg grader machine (http://www.diamondsy...m/page/3969.htm), normally we disassemble the machine once in a while for cleaning, since certain sections (Number 8 to 12 in image) can not get wet.

In a few months, production is going to increase, so we wont have time to do that. So, I thought that maybe there are some methods for drycleaning? The food contact surface is stainless steel.
I contacted with the machine supplier and they have no idea how to clean it either. In addition to this, they say that the warranty is lost if we get wet that part of the machine.

Does anyone has any experience with dry cleaning?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]
BUMP for guillenclau.
To begin, how did you decide the cleaning frequency of the machine? What is the risk of not cleaning?

I am facing a cleaning dilemma. I have an egg grader machine (http://www.diamondsy...m/page/3969.htm), normally we disassemble the machine once in a while for cleaning, since certain sections (Number 8 to 12 in image) can not get wet.

In a few months, production is going to increase, so we wont have time to do that. So, I thought that maybe there are some methods for drycleaning? The food contact surface is stainless steel.
I contacted with the machine supplier and they have no idea how to clean it either. In addition to this, they say that the warranty is lost if we get wet that part of the machine.

We use a product called Sani-Sense to clean control panels and any other Food Contact Surface we can not wet clean.Phone # 1-800-647-7180 Good Luck, Ray
We use a product called Sani-Sense to clean control panels and any other Food Contact Surface we can not wet clean.Phone # 1-800-647-7180 Good Luck, Ray
1 Thank

A dry clean is generally when spots and cleansing is accomplished not through use of water but with a favorable. This favorable is used in the place of water to melt spots through a substance process.

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water COP Ancillary Equipment Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment?