What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Finding a Quality Spray Nozzle

Started by , Jul 27 2011 01:48 PM
3 Replies
Hello All,

Thank you for viewing this topic. I am in need of a spray nozzle to go on the end of a water hose. We have been having trouble locating an adequate spray nozzle for our cleaning and sanitation at the end of our days run. It never fails, within two months of using our spray nozzles they seem to not be able to take the wear and tear of use. I am looking for some help locating a spray nozzle that is durable and can last me longer than 3-4 months. Are there any out there for a reasonable price? I recently did some research and found a heavy duty nozzle for $226 dollars, however I do not believe it is worth its weight in gold. If anybody has had any luck with a specific nozzle or brand I would appreciate a response!

Thanks for all your help!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Need help finding SQF training classes (in-person is preferred) Costco addendum finding resulted in SQF deduction Finding a Mentor Best way to deal with a customer finding hair in your product? Finding metal in the packaging materials but not the product
[Ad]
I personally prefer the Strahman Hydro-Pro 150. It is stainless steel, insulated, has a trigger guard, only 150psi and lasts quite a while - it stood up to our abuse, at least. It is pricey, but it is safer than some of their cheaper models, especially if you're using hot water.

Different cleaning tasks have different requirements, of course. What are you cleaning? Your nozzles are not holding up? What is the hardness of your water? What temperature is the water you're using?
2 Thanks
Dear DL,

IMEX, this piece of equipment is a likely candidate to be regularly abused in respect to work load. Cheaper (ie non-industrial grade) sets are frequently almost doomed to a short existence, particularly the gun nozzle section (if not the compressor unit). After wasting days of servicing / complaining on the telephone (not in USA), I simply upgraded to a larger and more robust product. End of problem but at a cost. (the queries in previous post were also relevant, a question of design tolerances etc ).

Rgds / Charles.C
I've been looking for something like that for ergonomics!! Thanks!

I personally prefer the Strahman Hydro-Pro 150. It is stainless steel, insulated, has a trigger guard, only 150psi and lasts quite a while - it stood up to our abuse, at least. It is pricey, but it is safer than some of their cheaper models, especially if you're using hot water.

Different cleaning tasks have different requirements, of course. What are you cleaning? Your nozzles are not holding up? What is the hardness of your water? What temperature is the water you're using?

Similar Discussion Topics
Need help finding SQF training classes (in-person is preferred) Costco addendum finding resulted in SQF deduction Finding a Mentor Best way to deal with a customer finding hair in your product? Finding metal in the packaging materials but not the product Stuck on finding ways to measure food safety culture Finding Root Cause or Cause of Non Compliance Finding non-food consultants doing food safety plans Finding a lab that offers and is certified in a particular AOAC method? Is it acceptable for an auditor to include a finding that was not mentioned during the audit closing meeting?