What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Achieved BRC Certification

Started by , Aug 26 2011 12:53 PM
5 Replies
Good Afternoon everyone,

I don't suppose this is the correct place to put this so move if necessary.

advice n
We had our BRC audit Wednesday and Thursday( 24/25th August).... achieved grade B certification ( subject to approval by committee of course) which we are delighted with.

I want to thank the people who advised me over the past 18 months, I got a lot of excellent advice and documents from this forum, and have recommended it to my pre audit auditor!

The audit was gruelling.... a very long 2 days... I hope it is worth it for the Company.

The next one won't be so bad.... I hope....
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can a food safety certificate be achieved in just one room of a building? Achieved FSSC certification last week Achieved Halal Certification, thanks for your support! Any Warehouse or Logistics Company Achieved ISO 22000? Companies that have Achieved ISO 22000 Certification
[Ad]
Congrats!
congratulations
Well done.

It's onwards and upwards and Grade A next year.
Dear trubertq,

Indeed, congrats

I do believe it is less grueling but possibly more "picky". (continuous improvement factor).

It also tends to help if the same audit company.

Rgds / Charles.C
Congrats. Sounds like a job well done!

Similar Discussion Topics
Can a food safety certificate be achieved in just one room of a building? Achieved FSSC certification last week Achieved Halal Certification, thanks for your support! Any Warehouse or Logistics Company Achieved ISO 22000? Companies that have Achieved ISO 22000 Certification