What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Removing of cartridge filter in our process

Started by , Oct 04 2011 07:57 AM
4 Replies
Hi, we are going to remove the catridge filter in our proocess, this is because we feel that make no diffrence with or without catridge filter. Any suggestion what are the validtion i should do for the whole process after the removing of catridge process? Appreciate if anybody got experience at the situation above, and drop her/his valuable comments here.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What is the process for removing a Natural Health Number? Removing a Food Sector Category on our Scope of Certification Removing quick and slow candy from vending machines Frozen nut butter - removing cooking step With Issue 6 of BRC Packaging Materials removing the hygiene categories - what happens to my "high hygiene" certification from Issue 5?
[Ad]
Unsure of what your cartridge filter is supposed to be removing from the process, but you should be able to test process with and without filter and compare ppm. If there is no significant difference, you should be okay to remove filter (although I might suggest trying a different filter to see if it makes a difference). Document results and periodically re-test to confirm initial results. Always document the results so that inspectors and auditors know that you are aware of the removal and can justify it.

Hope that helps,
dgsorg

Hi, we are going to remove the catridge filter in our proocess, this is because we feel that make no diffrence with or without catridge filter. Any suggestion what are the validtion i should do for the whole process after the removing of catridge process? Appreciate if anybody got experience at the situation above, and drop her/his valuable comments here.

thanks, it is helpful indeed!
I have done up a process validation report by removing catridge filter, appreciate if anyone of u drop ur valuable comments here.

Attached Files

That looks pretty good to me. Now, I would suggest repeating the verification test periodically and documenting it so that the validation remains current.

Regards,
dgsorg

I have done up a process validation report by removing catridge filter, appreciate if anyone of u drop ur valuable comments here.

Similar Discussion Topics
What is the process for removing a Natural Health Number? Removing a Food Sector Category on our Scope of Certification Removing quick and slow candy from vending machines Frozen nut butter - removing cooking step With Issue 6 of BRC Packaging Materials removing the hygiene categories - what happens to my "high hygiene" certification from Issue 5? Removing a CCP How to justify removing check weighers from the line? Cleaning/Removing Biofilm Protective clothing (7.4), removing overalls before bathroom or eating Cleaning- removing PLU/Stickers from conveyor