What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Brazil!

Started by , Oct 18 2011 12:03 PM
2 Replies
Hi there! My name is Ricardo. I'm a recent graduate Chemical Engineer and I work for nine years in a Sugar Plant from Brazil... here we produce Sugar (!), Ethanol, Dry Yeast and Biomass Energy, all from Sugarcane.

I'm born and raised on the country side of the Sao Paulo state in a city called Sertaozinho known by his famous Sugarcane production in Brazil.

I'm always interested in food safety and quality systems in general, our company is certified on ISO 9001, ISO 2200 and GMP+ B2.

I think this space and this forum is very, very nice and give to us a lot of knowledge and network and I'm proud to be part of this now!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ETO Treatment regulatory requirements for Brazil Product Recall Information for Brazil Thais form Brazil
[Ad]
to the IFSQN Ricardo!

You have come to the right place. I'm sure you'll love it here. You'll find wealth of information, friendly and helpful people here. If you need something and, say, what you're looking for isn't already here, just ask to get answers and different perspectives. I hope you enjoy contributing your wisdom in this forum too. Happy sharing!!!

A belated welcome Ricardo, please make yourself at home and enjoy the resources. If you need any help just ask.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
ETO Treatment regulatory requirements for Brazil Product Recall Information for Brazil Thais form Brazil