What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello

Started by , Oct 28 2011 10:50 AM
1 Reply
Hi all,
My name is Hamid From Iran. I'm studying Master science in Food technology and ... Just this . : )
um , Just I can say that I have a digital library (pdf) in my pc and i have about 2000 books in our major. I can help every one to find some specific information that they need (I mean some book chapters, or some other data that I have).
moreover, I'm deciding to choose my M.S thesis in food safety and my information in dairy tech. and food safety are not bad.

BEST regards,
Hamid Rad
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Hi all,
My name is Hamid From Iran. I'm studying Master science in Food technology and ... Just this . : )
um , Just I can say that I have a digital library (pdf) in my pc and i have about 2000 books in our major. I can help every one to find some specific information that they need (I mean some book chapters, or some other data that I have).
moreover, I'm deciding to choose my M.S thesis in food safety and my information in dairy tech. and food safety are not bad.

BEST regards,
Hamid Rad

Welcome Hamid, it's amazing how much data a pc can hold these days...now just to read them all. Feel free to join the discussions and share your knowledge.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics