What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

4.3.3.4 Label approvals

Started by , Oct 28 2011 04:15 PM
1 Reply
What is needed when the code asks for a label Register. We Sell to a wide variety of companies through brokers. I do not know what the code is asking for when they want a register of the labels a company uses?

Can anyone iron this out for me!

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Question about a Misleading label SQF 9 - Label Reconciliation Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 Allergen Label Checks Emergency Supplier Approvals
[Ad]
My guess is that a label regester would simply be a list of all labels, either supplied to your company by you customers or labels you actually print onsite. The auditor may pick several off of the list and ask to see them to ensure accuracy of the information on the label (ingredient panel, allergen statements, etc.). SQF seems to require a register (list) for just about everything it seems!
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Question about a Misleading label SQF 9 - Label Reconciliation Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 Allergen Label Checks Emergency Supplier Approvals In House Label Disfigurement Procedure SQF 2.6.1.2 Product changeover and label reconciliation records Label for a product with multiple vendors Nutrition Information Update on the Label Any recommendations for a date label gun?