What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for International References for Kitchen Layout and Design

Started by , Nov 23 2011 08:10 PM
2 Replies
Dear memebers,

Is there any references or mannuels you can suggest to be used for refference to design and layout of food premises. (FDA/FSA/ Nwz/Aust/) etc... I tried searching any ,but no fruitful result. Please help me.

Best regards

Abdul Jaleel
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hygienic design risk assessment Are there any hygienic design requirement for the dosing and control of MAP gases BRCGS 4.3.1 - Layout, Product Flow and Segregation Regulated and non-regulated International allergen requirements Coloring Code System for a Kitchen
[Ad]

Dear memebers,

Is there any references or mannuels you can suggest to be used for refference to design and layout of food premises. (FDA/FSA/ Nwz/Aust/) etc... I tried searching any ,but no fruitful result. Please help me.

Best regards

Abdul Jaleel

Dear Abdul jaleel,

What kind of food premises ?

Rgds / Charles.C
Dear Charls,

It is mainly catering units, small as well as big. One of my colleugues who works for government wants to get some reference mannuels and satndards(if any) to draft some code of practices to suggest business units.

Best regards

Abdul Jaleel

Dear Abdul jaleel,

What kind of food premises ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Hygienic design risk assessment Are there any hygienic design requirement for the dosing and control of MAP gases BRCGS 4.3.1 - Layout, Product Flow and Segregation Regulated and non-regulated International allergen requirements Coloring Code System for a Kitchen Looking for references for HACCP, PCQI, SQF Books and Booklets Introduction to International Food Safety & Quality Network International shipping delivered wet and moldy Design of Refrigerated Storage Design Cold Chain Temp Monitoring Program